A Charming village home.
No. 3 An Culan, a modern, charming three bedroom mid-terrace Home of a high quality, in an exceptional village setting. The property, near completion stage, has well-proportioned rooms throughout extending to approximately 108 sq. m.
Conveniently positioned at the northern starting point of the Wild Atlantic Way, the property is ideally situated to explore and enjoy the wonderful amenities of the Inishowen Peninsula. Derry City, with its excellent shopping, bars, restaurants and transport links is just a short drive away.
FINISH TO INCLUDE
- Modern designed kitchen units by Paul James Kitchens (Choice of two designs)
- Sanitary ware
- Stunning feature ivory marble fireplace
- Internally painted walls throughout
- Help to Buy Scheme is an option for first time buyers
- Charming mid-terrace home
- Modern built
- Convenient village location
- Highly efficient dual heating system with condensing oil boiler and solid fuel back boiler
- Thermostat zoned controlled heating
- uPVC double glazed windows and doors
- B2 energy rating (Provisional)
- Bison slap first floor
- Private parking area
- Front wall with stone finish with feature railing and front gate
- Private enclosed rear garden
GROUND FLOOR ACCOMMODATION
Entrance Hallway: 5.39m x 2.17m
With whb & wc
Sitting Room: 4.49m x 3.46m
Kitchen / Dining Area: 5.77m x 4.68m
Having French door to enclosed garden
FIRST FLOOR ACCOMMODATION
Master Bedroom: 4.29m x 2.93m
Ensuite: 2.18m x 1.08m
Bedroom 2: 3.67m x 3.63m
Bedroom 3: 3.17m x 2.68m
Bathroom: 2.55m x 2.00m
With bath, shower enclosure, WHB and WC.
PROVISIONAL BER DETAILS
BER No: 110320389
Energy Performance Indicator: 105.44 kWh/m²/yr
From Spar Maxol Service station on Muff Main Street, proceed towards Burnfoot for 130 metres and No. 3 An Culan is located on the right side and is easily identifiable by our ‘For Sale’ board.
These particulars are given on the understanding that they will not be construed as part of a contract, conveyance or lease. Whilst every care is taken in compiling the information, we give no guarantee as to the accuracy thereof and prospective purchasers are recommended to satisfy themselves regarding the particulars. All room measurements are approximate. We have not tested the heating or electrical system. Prospective purchasers should also satisfy themselves as to any information contained therein, the structural condition of any property and that boundaries are correct (where applicable).
Note: These particulars are detailed for the purposes of representing the development only. Visual representations, finishes, layouts and/or scales may be approximate. The developer reserves the right to make alterations to the design and specification in the overall interest of the development.